Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Sorry For The Wait

Hey everyone!!! I know I have not been able to deliver you all a blog post in a while & I am sorry...I wanted to say so much to all of you & tell all of you what has been going with me...but I am here, so what's up?!?!? LOL!!!


First & foremost, I have changed...well, only my age & my look has changed to be specifically correct. Valentine's Day marked my 27th birthday & a mark of a new chapter in my life....I have hair...well weave...but it is mine, lol! I really like it. 
(Done for my birthday...all black hair!!)

After that hair, I changed it to a lighter color...
(My sexy hairstylist Tater Pazon of Flax-Luxe Salon & I #teamflawluxe)

This is my current color & look...I decided 2-3 weeks before my birthday that I wanted a new look...even though others told me I should try something that involves long hair & I went crazy on them ...sorry about that :/. I had got in touch with Tater a week before my birthday to set up an appointment....here we are!!!! He is so amazing & he is a real cool guy...

Secondly, I have been working hard...I mean working long hours. I have a retail job now so blogging have been on my mind but when I get home, the only thing I have on my mind is a shower & my bed. I am surprisingly off tonight & I really procrastinated enough...I had to update you all about me (even though I am not that important, lol). 

Third, with having a decent job...I have been shopping my butt off (especially clothes shopping). I don't remember ever shopping for clothes as much as I am doing now. I will make a future blog post about plus size boutiques. I can say that one of my favorite boutique is Closet For Kurves Boutique. Mrs. A. White (that's the owner of CFK Boutique) has awesome clothing for us ladies that is "overflowing with sexiness" aka plus size vixens, so click on the link above & tell me what do you think.

Before I end my post, I just want to say thank you to all of you that are reading this. I hope that with my blog posts, they give you information, a laugh, a smile, & a friend that you would love to meet. I plan to blog a little more before I return to work on Monday...xoxoxoxo :)

1 comment:

  1. That hair. That hair, that hair, that hair.... Baaabe, Tater is the truth. Is he still ctc. Where u got the hair from. I gotta go bake me a Tater... Kmsl

    ReplyDelete