Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Guess Who's Back? Sorry For The Wait


Hey everybody!!! I am soooooooo sorry for the long delay with writing a new blog post...life has been taking over & I had no time to say nor post anything. I can't even remember my last post (was it in November??)...but no worries, I have a NEW phone & I downloaded the "Blogger" app so I am definitely to try to keep up with new blog posts. 

Well, I have made another year older & wiser in February (Valentine's Day to be exact). I really didn't do anything but chilled at home. I didn't "turn up" because I really don't drink but I did a little shopping (my version of a "turn up", lol). I managed to get my hair done by the amazing hair style Mandy but to many people she is known as "The Queen of Kash" (@TheQueenofKash on Instagram). She is definitely a talented lady & she is a sweetheart. This is some pics of when I 1st got my hair done. 

    

I am thinking about changing the color...what color should I change it to? The answer is still pending on that one...


The past months I have packed on more weight. I tried my favorite jeans & the jeans could go any higher than my thighs. I was kinda shocked but when I stepped on a scale to see what my weight was...I made the conscious decision to start working out & monitor what I am eating. I have cut back on drinking sodas, trying to stay away from the fried foods, & I joined Anytime Fitness. I have been working out only a few weeks but I am starting to see a few results. 

Well, I am going to end this post & say thank u all that read my words...more post will come...once again...sorry for the wait....


1 comment: